- One for All: Charge any of your devices with the interchangeable, built-in Micro USB, USB-C, and Lightning connectors.
- Enhanced Durability: Extreme reinforcement keeps internal wiring protected from trauma and degradation.
- Charge Fast: MFi certification from Apple, and strict quality testing ensure all your devices are charged safely, at their fastest possible speed.
- A Cable for Life: We're so confident about PowerLine II's long-lasting performance that we gave it a hassle-free, lifetime warranty.
- What You Get: Anker PowerLine II 3-in-1 Cable, a hassle-free lifetime warranty and friendly customer service.
PowerLine II 3-in-1 Cable
The Cable That's Yours For Life
Designed with 3 interchangeable connectors: Micro USB, USB-C, and Lightning. Simplify your daily carry by exchanging your tangles mess of wires for a single premium charging cable.
From Strength to Strength
PowerLine's first generation boasted 5x the durability of other cables, but PowerLine II takes it to the next level. It tolerates being bent over 12000 times and lasts an enormous 12x longer than other cables.
Speed and Safety
MFi certification means total peace of mind because PowerLine designed to work flawlessly with iPhone, iPad, iPod or any device with a Lightning port.
Lasts a Lifetime
To show our belief in PowerLine II, we are offering a hassle-free replacement for all quality issues. Not for half a year, not for 18 months, but for an entire lifetime. It really will be the last cable you ever need to buy.
- iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus 6s / 6s Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5s / 5c / 5
- iPad Air / Air 2 / Pro, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3 / mini 4, iPad (4th generation)
- iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod touch (5th / 6th generation)
- Galaxy Note 8
- Galaxy S8 / S8+ / S9
- HTC 10
- Sony XZ
- LG V20 / G5 / G6
- Xiaomi 5
- Virtually ALL Android & Windows phones & tablets
- Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, LG, Sony, PS4, Xbox, PS Vita, GoPro
- GPS devices, portable chargers, Bluetooth speakers, wireless keyboards, e-readers, cameras & camcorders